Storm Panel hurricane shutters
Protect your home during extreme hurricane conditions with high-quality storm panels
Why Choose Storm Panels?
One of the best ways to minimize damage to your home during a hurricane is to cover your windows and doors with storm panels or shutters. There are many types available, but all require advance planning so they’re ready to go when a storm is heading your way. Forget about purchasing new plywood every time there’s a storm—instead, switch to a permanent solution that offers unrivaled storm security. Armor Storm Protection offers cutting-edge products that are cost-efficient, easy to install and only take minutes to deploy. The panel locks securely into place to keep the elements on the outside and reduce dangerous uplift pressure on your roof from the inside.
Easily stored for your convenience
Hurricane panels are much easier to handle than heavy plywood sheets and are easily stored away when not in use. We know how space can be an issue for many homeowners, this is why Armor storm panels nest compactly in a neat stack taking up very little storage space for your convenience. Headers, tracks, and sills come in white or bronze and the panels themselves come in mill finish or clear. We offer corrugated aluminum or steel hurricane panels that are extremely strong with each individual panel overlapping one other for added strength. They can be installed on permanently mounted tracks or bolted in place. We also offer polycarbonate plastic (Lexan) that is available in corrugated panels and are installed in mounted tracks or bolted in place. Plastic storm panels come in clear, translucent, and opaque styles. Unlike plywood or metal, they allow light and outward visibility into and out of your home during a storm.
Learn more about the benefits of easy-to-hang storm panels:
- Lightweight, easier to handle than plywood
- Corrugated design adds strength
- Mounting hardware pre-installed for quick deployment
- Small storage requirement, corrugated panels stack together
- Can be reused unlike plywood
- Storm panels will not attract termites
- Available in Steel, Aluminum or Clear Lexan
- Protects openings from wind-driven rain
- Most inexpensive of the permanent shutter systems.
- Removable, so they don’t change the look of the house when not in use.
- Strong, and can provide excellent protection for both doors and windows.
- Require storage, but usually stack together tightly and take up little space.
- Hanging may require more than one person.
- Have sharp edges.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Contact Us Now
Build Home Improvements offers the highest quality screens, shutters, and storm protection available. From the inside out; superior materials, thoughtful engineering, and precise manufacturing serve to minimize or eliminate the typical problems associated with commercial or residential exterior add-ons. Your home provides more than shelter. It is your retreat, a place where you find peace, comfort and most importantly – family. Let Build Home Improvements help create your retreat.